Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow!

All I can say is Wow. I just got home from Hawaii. To summarize, it was amazing! Be expecting several posts over the next couple days recapping one of the most incredibly intense weekends of my life. Thank you all for being with me in this, as it was not a feat I could have done alone.

Just for fun, here is a pic of my bike on Race Day, all setup and ready for my transitions in between events.


Alright, time to go apply the special soothing gels to my ridiculous sunburn. Have a good night, and check back soon!!!



My Team in Training Donation Page

<3

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had lots of fun! Can't wait to see all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Hannah! Your accomplishment is amazing and I can't wait to hear more about the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete