Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So I'm a bit behind on updates. Work has been so busy, and the rest of the time I'm either training or sleeping. Wednesday morning's training session with Laura was great! I was definitely feeling tired when I got to the gym, but Laura got my energy up and we did some really fun exercises. Starting Monday we will be doing some more yoga and pilates! Laura wanted to make sure I had built up my strength to really endure the various poses. We started doing a few at the end of the day, and it's definitely a lot harder then it looks! I'm really looking forward to it!


Here I was having to prop one leg on the step, while lower and raising myself with the other. The weight made it harder then just lifting myself. 3 sets of those and my legs were burning! It was awesome!!!


Another fun workout with the step. I am so amazed at all the different uses things like the step and yoga ball have! They really make you focus on your core and work your entire body, even if you think you're only focusing on arms.


My Team in Training Donation Page

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment